INTERVIEW QUESTION


INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR FRESHERS

1. Tell me about yourself? 
Answer: Good morning/afternoon sir/mam, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is **. I'm from **. I have completed my <Diploma/ Degree> from <University/ College>. My strengths are <your strengths (example: Hardworking, honesty etc)>. My hobbies are **. That's all about me. Thank you 

2. Why should I hire you? 
Answer: As a fresher, I don't have much knowledge of working in a company but I am sure if you give me a chance I am not going to disappoint you,because I have gained lots of soft skills in last five months while learning different programming language which would be beneficial for your company. If you provide me a platform to redeem my knowledge and skills I am damn confident that would not disappoint you in fulfilling your requirement and objectives.

3. What are your strengths and weakness?
Answer: My strength, I'm always trying  my best for every single opportunity, even I fail but never lost hope and I try again while I do not achieve it.
And my weaknesses, I easily believe in anyone, as we no it's not always right in every case. So I trying my best to improve it.

4. What are your strengths and weakness?
Answer: Sir, as I am a fresher. If you give me a chance to work with your company definitely I will prove myself and work hard for your company. Ability is nothing without any opportunity if you give me a chance than I am sure I prove my level best. Thank you sir.

5. What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
Answer: Confidence is an internal believe that I am a right person for this job and over confidence is thought that I am only the right person for this job

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR EXPERIENCED

1. Why did you resign from previous jobs? 
Answer: I have learned a lot of things from my last company like team work, punctuality. I joined that company as a fresher so I needed to learn many things. Now I want to take a new challenge and also growth in my career. I want to grow professionally and financially.

2. Why have you had so many jobs?
Answer: I don't see them as many jobs. I see them as many steps that I have climbed up and standing potentially capable in front of you with all those stepping experiences.

3. Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized?
Answer: Firstly I will find out where I am making mistake. Then I will improve myself. Prove them by my work not by tongue.

4. Could you have done better in your last job?
Answer: Exactly, because sir I was not as refined that time as I am now. I did mistakes and gained experiences from that. Now when I look back at thing I realize that yes, I can do it better.

5. How many hours a week do normally work?
Answer: How many works hours are complete doesn't matter. I can finish my work that's it.

6. Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?
Answer: Due to health Problems/ Functions/ Family reasons that too in a critical positions. I kept leaves. After coming back to my company I cleared my work with accuracy.

7. What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but you think it stinks?
Answer: I would listen carefully to his idea and make him feel respected in the way I will present my own idea then allow him to make the final decision as my boss then carry on with the implementation.

8. How could you have improved your career progress?
Answer: Sir, I plan to improved my career progress each and every day. Even during this interview I am learning things which will be useful for my career. I learn from my mistakes and try to correct myself each and every day.

9. Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work?
Answer: I have done my best work in my previous position. Even whatever I am today that is the result of my past hard work. I have improved myself a lot by doing hard work and that experience will inspire me to lot to do well in future.

10. Why should I hire you from the outside when I could promote someone from within?
Answer: You are not only hiring employee from outside, you are hiring new ideas, new talent, innovation.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment